Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Nutcracker


So here is the infamous picture of me in my Nutcracker costume. I danced for about thirty-two counts and walked around stage for another five minutes. I'm supposed to look rich and fabulous. The girl with me is Lindsey Brown. We danced together in high school. Her maiden name is Nance and mine is Bishop. Still at the Riverpark Center (where we performed) people walked around yelling, "Nance! Bishop!" We NEVER went by our first names because it was too confusing. I pulled my old shoes out for the show and they even had "Bishop" written on the bottom. All of the adults in the show were awesome, and we had a really good time. I think we'll probably be forced to do this again next year. I'm really not a giant compared to Lindsey Brown...I think she must be standing about two feet behind me. Oh, that's my real hair. I curled it and fixed it myself. Jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment