Thursday, December 3, 2009

DVD Box Sets

Scott sent me a link to an article from Slate.com today. This was the note he attached:

"I read this and thought about my poor sister watching her box sets of the Office over and over and over. :) With a smile of course."

Read the article and see what you think. I happen to LOVE box sets of TV shows. Currently, I own all of The Office and LOST. I'm working on my collection of Dawson's Creek and The West Wing. I literally watch one of these every night before I fall asleep. Lots of you might not own box sets, but I know you frantically order the next disc of your current series on NetFlix.

Here's the article.

1 comment:

  1. Now that your iMac is in your room and you have an iPhone you should checkout the TV shows on iTunes... if you got them there you could watch them on your iPhone when you travel :-P..... Reading this made me think about watching the Simpson's

    ReplyDelete