Sunday, June 7, 2009

Still Packing

The piles of boxes are getting larger.  It feels good to get something accomplished, but I have just three more weeks to get the entire trailer packed.  I am now a professional at gathering free boxes.  The ladies at the local liquor store HATE me.  They roll their eyes every time I come in and take boxes and don't buy liquor.  Maybe on my last trip I'll make a big purchase...the only problem is that I'll just have to take another box so I can pack it.



I think almost half of my boxes say this.  Nathan and I can't stop buying books, and we definitely can't throw them away or give them away.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you dont get pulled over on the way back home, they might think you are some kind of boot-legger with all those liquor boxes! Save the books! I'll have to borrow them when you get back!

    ReplyDelete