Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chadwick's Wedding

Last night, I rode with Ryan and Tiffany to Demopolis for Chad and Melanie's wedding.  They had a sweet ceremony and the reception was at a old house in downtown Demopolis.  The food was inside and the tables and tent were outside.  It was very pretty.  They served good Southern food like fried green tomatoes, grit balls, etc.  So yummy.  Here are a few pictures from the night...

Melanie and Chad on the dance floor.

Ryan and Tiffany.

More dancing.

All of the AJHS teachers with Chad.

Mrs. Ann with the groom.

John and Kim Pennisi.  When I went inside for cake, I went straight to the groom's cake because it was chocolate.  John looked at my plate and said, "You've made a huge mistake."  Tiffany and I then decided that we would get two pieces of cake.  We looked silly.

Kim and Tiffany in their polka dot dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment