Monday, June 22, 2009

Sips N Strokes

Tonight I went to Sips N Strokes with a bunch of girls.  You bring a drink of your choice and an artist teaches you how to create a work of art.  So much fun.  We all want to go back.  Check out the pictures...
My blank canvas.
Step One.
Step Two.
Step Three.
Final Product. Go me!
Tiffany and Jill thinking about their paintings.
Sally, Summer, and LaDonna watching Nicki work.
Jill and Tiffany.
Katie working on "funkifying" her painting.  They actually used that word.
Sally with her final product...for her bathroom at home.
Tiff, Sally, and LaDonna thinking about the colors.  Sally and LaDonna are the women that are at summer school with me every day.
AJHS crew with their beautiful and very different versions of concentric circles.
LaDonna watching Katie sign her painting.
Me and Tiff.  We're so proud.  We went to TCBY after this and we wanted to take our paintings in.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Funktified was a song by Da Brat that came out when I was still in college. I still can rap the entire song. Go art teacher!

    ReplyDelete