Sunday, June 21, 2009

Because it was requested...


Because I know that Nathan will be upset, I'll off-set the awfulness of the picture by telling a story that Nathan loves.  On our overseas flight to Italy for our honeymoon, we were settling in our seats and the lights were dimmed for sleep.  Flight attendants were going up and down the aisles offering pillows and blankets.  When the attendant got to us, HE hesitated for a second and then leaned over to Nathan and whispered, "Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Justin Timberlake?"  Nathan won't ever let me forget.  We downloaded a Justin song yesterday and I was telling Nathan how I think he's smart and talented and that he'll be around for a long time.  Nathan casually reminded me about the look-alike story.  Check out the picture I found...




2 comments:

  1. Dr. Kunze is sexier than Justin Timberlake! That is a great story and the resemblance is quite remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I will have to take Henry to the vet and ask if Dr. Timberlake is in house! HA!HA!

    ReplyDelete