Thursday, February 12, 2009

Millie the Goat


If you haven't heard, a goat has been living with us for the past two weeks. It's been interesting. Most people think it's adorable but I'm guessing that these people haven't had livestock living with them before. Millie spends her days in a dog crate, and she wanders around the kitchen while we're home at night. She's recently learned to jump onto the kitchen table and over the baby gate.

There is a possibility that Nathan will have to give Millie back to the vet school. He's not too thrilled with this idea, but he doesn't want to be charged with a "stolen property" offense either. He'll know by tomorrow.

If Nathan gets to keep Millie, she'll be moving to Kentucky this weekend. Then I will mop my kitchen floor five times.

1 comment:

  1. Stolen property? What? He is such a deviant - it all stems from the Nintendo possession. Keep me posted. By the way, sorry I spelled Millie's name wrong on my blog.

    ReplyDelete