Monday, October 3, 2011

Growing Up - 10 Weeks Old

Getting ready to head to the Bistro for brunch. This is quickly becoming a Saturday tradition. Graham will sit or snooze in his stroller while we enjoy omelets and biscuits.



Graham has FINALLY decided that he likes a pacifier. He watched an entire episode of Up All Night with us. Thirty minutes of no screaming or walking around bouncing. Things are looking up.



Happy baby in the morning after being unzipped from his Woombie. Still sleeping in this seat next to me in bed. I'm still a little nervous about putting him downstairs in his crib. It's so far away, and he's just a little guy. And look how much he loves waking up next to me every morning!






2 comments:

  1. I moved Auden to her room when she was about 11 weeks old. It was so hard! Believe it or not, Rex was the one who fought me on it. It was sad, but I have to admit I started sleeping so much better without all her grunting and wiggling next to me. You guys all look great in your pictures! Don't know where I'm going to get my Christmas photo this year. :(

    ReplyDelete