Tuesday, October 18, 2011

99th Percentile for Weight

As I was making a cup of tea in the kitchen tonight, I heard Nathan cracking up in the nursery with Graham. I turned around and this is what was waiting for me in the window between the kitchen and living room...

Graham is a puker. We use approximately six or seven burp rags a day. Pretty much one for every time he eats. He doesn't just spit up after eating though; it's a constant flow. We had just changed Graham into the pajamas above (last outfit was covered in spit-up) when he let go a stream of regurgitated milk down his chest. Nathan said, "When will we learn?" Nathan took Graham to change him again but decided it would just be easier to stuff the burp rag into his pjs. (FYI - As I'm typing this, Graham is spitting up on Nathan during "tummy time" on Nathan's chest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment