Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Countdown Begins

The midnight premiere of the Deathly Hallows is only weeks away, and I need a plan in place that will help me contain/express my enthusiasm for all things Harry. I've been devoted to Harry since high school so it's an understatement to say that these last two movies are a BIG DEAL.

Because I find it hard to believe that not everyone in the world shares my passion, I've decided to post my "schedule of events" so we can all enjoy together. I'll also be posting videos, quotes, and pictures weekly to keep us all pumped.

Now - Sept. 5 = Read Sorcerer's Stone

Sunday, Sept. 5 - Watch movie

Sept. 6 - Sept. 19 = Read Chamber of Secrets

Sunday, Sept. 19 - Watch movie

Sept. 20 - Oct. 3 = Read Prisoner of Azkaban

Sunday, Oct. 3 - Watch movie

Oct. 4 - Oct. 17 = Read Goblet of Fire

Sunday, Oct. 17 - Watch movie

Oct. 18 - Oct. 31 = Read Order of the Phoenix

Sunday, Oct. 31 - Watch movie (Halloween! Harry costumes optional.)

Nov. 1 - Nov. 14 = Read Half Blood Prince

Sunday, Nov. 14 - Watch movie

Then only a few days until the movie comes out in theaters!!

Realistically, I know that I'll be the only person doing this, but you should definitely get the movies to watch. If you do, take a picture of yourself on the couch enjoying Harry and send it to me so I can post it.



1 comment:

  1. Rex is disappointed that "Come to Auburn for the midnight premiere" is not in your plans. Quite frankly, so am I :)

    ReplyDelete