Saturday, August 22, 2009

Some of the animals...

Gracie (AKA Fatty).  We're trying to get her to live outside.  Nathan thought it would be fun to get pictures of him holding all of the animals.

Greta - obviously bored but shiny after a bath last night.  She was somehow covered in cow poop even though there aren't cows close to the house.  Hmmm.

Blackie the rooster.  I love him...he yells at me at 5:00am.

And Millie.  We're taking her to my mom's church tonight for a "petting zoo."    

Kate, who currently has heartworms.  She's trying to get better.  She'll be okay.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! The picture of Millie is GREAT!!! I can't stop laughing! I'm going to pull it up whenever I'm having a bad day!! I hope KY is treating you well, we miss you at AJHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie the goat grew! Haha, if you haven't seen it, Nathan needs to read the article in Time magazine from last week about urban backyard animal husbandry. It cracked me up, about how popular chickens and pygmy goats and rabbits have become in today's economy.

    ReplyDelete