Sunday, June 21, 2009

Because I Love Tiffany...

Recently, I've been helping Tiffany with her summer job.  She's the Auburn representative for this really great interior design company called Moxii.  They sell dorm/apartment stuff.  Check it out at www.moxii.com.  I want to get the stuff for my house.  Anyway, I've been going to Camp War Eagle with Tiffany trying to promote the company.  Camp War Eagle is the freshman orientation at the university.  Lots of booths are set up in the student center and students and their parents flood through collecting freebies.  We try to grab as many as we can and talk to them about the company.  Tiffany is a natural sales-woman, but it doesn't come as easily to me.  I get pretty peppy once a week for an hour for Tiffany and her 10% commission.  Here are a few pictures...that's Tiffany.  We set up and break down this booth each time.   Cute stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment