Saturday, May 9, 2009

Timmy the Donkey

I had forgotten that I had taken this picture of Timmy and Scott.  Scott insisted on buying a huge bag of carrots to feed to Timmy and the other horses a last month.  Timmy was all about it.  I was afraid that one of the horses would die from eating too many carrots but Scott said that would be okay.  He would just put the horse in the trailer and accidentally set the thing on fire.  That way the horse body would be gone, we wouldn't have to worry about selling the trailer, and we could collect the insurance money.  Nice plan.  

Timmy is a natural escape artist.  I can be sitting on the couch or eating at the table, and suddenly a little donkey will trot past the window.  Or I'll be driving to work in the morning and Timmy is out on the road munching on some grass.  I've had to call the landlord twice to let him know that Timmy was out.  He cusses, offers to sell the donkey for $5, then thanks me. Everyone who comes to the trailer falls in love with Timmy but no one will adopt him.  Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment