Thursday, May 14, 2009

Coffee and Cake

Tonight I attended a wedding shower for Carolyn, a teacher at school.  It was so cute.  Her hostesses reserved a coffee shop in downtown Opelika called Red Door June for the night, and we ordered mochas and lattes and enjoyed a nice cake.  There was a lot of scary baby talk going around the table...Tiffany and I left afraid to have children.  Yikes.  Otherwise, it was a very nice night.  The first picture is me and Tiffany and then Tiff and Donna.  (Donna is the teacher whose dog I watch sometimes.)  Then the hostesses with the bride and a nice group shot of our pretty AJHS teachers. 




1 comment:

  1. I left afraid of ever having children as well...

    I love your pics - I looked at the old pep rally ones too & they're hilarious.

    I need to start one of these. Hook me up!

    ReplyDelete